{Lifestyle} May Goals

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Setting goals is one of my favorite parts of a new month. Besides changing the number of the date from 4 to 5, and the fresh start of a new month in my planner *heart eye emoji* setting goals is one of my favorite things. I love the challenge of reaching them and feeling so accomplished after I check them off. 

  • Continue working out every weekday: I have been doing really well on going to the gym daily. I'm quite proud of myself and have noticed a huge difference in my life, from sleeping better, to looking fitter, to being happier. The change is amazing. 
  • Clean out my room: I don't want to think about what kind of a state my room at home is in. I already know it is going to be a mess, and since I am moving in with Jordan, it is about time I really and truly "haul shit out". 
  • Continue blogging: I've been doing pretty well with blogging fairly regularly in April, and I have so many ideas for posts this month. 
  • Enjoy time with my family: After being away from my family for the past three months, I am ready to see them and spend lots of time with them, and my boyfriend. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)