{Travel} Photos #1

Friday, April 29, 2016

Today I wanted to share with you some of the photos that I have taken while I have been here in Ireland and also while I did some traveling outside of the country as well. I have always loved photography, but in the fall I had to take a Film Photography class for my major, and I ended up falling in love with it more and more throughout the entire semester. I'm taking another photography class in the fall, and I am super excited for it. I really can't wait. I've gotten to take some amazing shots while I have been here, and I am super grateful for my family friend who let me borrow her DSLR camera for this trip. Here we go: 

 This was taken in Dublin, Ireland.

 This was taken in Cork, Ireland.

 This is the Blarney Castle, in Ireland.

 Blarney Castle.
 Blarney Castle.

AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS





 PARIS, FRANCE







 More of my photography can be seen at my Facebook Page. Please like it and share photos that you really enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)