{Makeup} What's in my Makeup Bag?

Wednesday, April 13, 2016


 

Today I have a fun, makeup related post for you. Since I am living abroad, my makeup choices are a lot more limited, since I only brought a few things with me. So I wanted to show you what is in my makeup bag. This traveled with me to Amsterdam and Paris, and also around Ireland as well. 


The essentials. My Urban Decay Naked Palette that I was given for Christmas from Jordan's family. And my makeup bag, it is from Clinique and had some goodies inside, it was from my Aunt for my birthday.                                                                    
                                                                                    

 First we have my eyeshadow palette. I pretty much wear the same eyeshadows everyday. Naked, on my eyelid, and Virgin, on my brow bone.

 

The other eyeshadow I brought with me, that I got in Paris in 2014. MAC's, All That Glitters.


The makeup brushes that I brought with me. The three with the wooden handle were in a set from my sister for this past christmas. I think they are from amazon. The purple handle brush is from Real Techniques. And the black handled brush, I'm not sure where it is from, I got it for my birthday when I was in 9th grade.


The Eyeliners that I have with me. Two from Physicians Formula, the grey one came with the Clinique bag, the Maybelline one I LOVE and need to review on here and buy a new one of. Then there is one from Rimmel London, and then one from Essence, which I think is an Irish brand. 


Three lipsticks. Two from Rimmel London, they are the 16 HR Proactive ones and they really do stay for a long time. I need to do a review. 


The Lipstick is Rimmel London, 128- StarryEyed



Starry Eyed
Red
Nude 


Two mascaras. The Clinique one came with the makeup bag. 


Two blushes. I actually had the one on the left included in a post a while back. The other one is from the Clinique bag. They both look similar but have a very slight color difference. 



Two Favorites. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Creme, and the Maybelline BB 5 in 1 Beauty Balm.


Eyelash curler from Dollar Tree.


Perfume roller ball from a store here in Ireland, called New Look. 


Tweezers from a pharmacy here in Ireland. 


What is a makeup bag without a few of these?! 

Hope you enjoyed, 

XOXO
Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)