{Fashion} April Wishlist

Thursday, April 21, 2016

April Wishlist



Sans Souci crop tank top, €19 / Sleeveless blouse, €7,40 / Sans Souci ripped jeans, €87 / White Hollow Out Flower Lace Tank Top, €23 / Nike activewear, €20 / Bead necklace, €13

APRIL WISHLIST 
Today I bring you my April Wishlist, it's fairly late in April to be putting this up, but a post that I am working on isn't ready yet so I decided to do this for today. 
1) White Tank Tops - I've been obsessed with white tank tops, I really want to get more white into my wardrobe. And some white tank tops would be a perfect edition. Especially with the summer time soon upon us. Another reason is that I am excited to show off my tattoo, and I have to make sure I cover it with sunscreen this summer. 
2) Birkins - I really would like to get a pair of these. I've read that they are super comfortable and I find them very cute. 
3) Gym Shorts - I've been working out everyday for the past few weeks, and I want to get a few new pair of gym shorts and work out leggings. I have been doing so well with going to the gym everyday and I think that investing in some new workout gear will keep me motivated. I have been enjoying my daily workouts, and feel great!  
4) Coco Mademoiselle Perfume - I've been wanting this for sometime now, and I'm not sure if I will be getting it or not, but it is on my list. 
5) Tassel Necklace - I think these are so gorgeous, especially for spring and summer, and against those white tank tops, how cute would that be?! 
6) Light Wash Ripped Jeans - I've ripped two pairs of my jeans on this trip (ugh), and I am hoping to get a couple pairs to replace them when I come back to the States. 

XOXO
Kelsey  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)